Health and Hygiene
In the next section of our website we will detail the action protocols of our Hotel in the face of the threat of COVID-19.
At the Hotel JM Jardín de la Reina we take the health of our customers and employees very seriously, for this reason we work to offer the greatest security and guarantee. Because we care about the tranquility of our guests.
AT THE RECEPTION OF OUR CLIENTS
• Temperature control from reception.
• Shoe cleaning with a disinfectant mat at the entrance of the establishment.
• Distance control limitation at reception.
• Installation of protective safety screen at reception.
• Speeding up check-in to avoid time reduction. Registration protocol avoiding to the maximum the manipulation of documentation.
• Our clients are recommended to pay by card and the POS terminals will be disinfected after each use.
• Our staff will use authorized PPE and a protective mask.
• The work area will be cleaned and disinfected at the change of staff shift.
• There will be at your disposal a sanitation point with hydroalcoholic gel, gloves, etc ..
• Before the new opening and periodically, an exhaustive disinfection of the rooms will be carried out by nebulization of virucidal product on the surfaces of the room by an approved private company.
• Removal of non-essential items from the room such as brochures, bags, pillows, rugs, decorative objects.
• Lamination of extra pillows and blankets.
• Reduction of amenities and wastebaskets. Placement of a single pedal bin.
• Lamination of remote controls.
• Cleaning the air conditioning filters.
• Complete daily cleaning of the room with an ozone machine.
• Reinforced cleaning of handling elements such as telephone, light keys, door handles, curtains, ...
• Cleaning staff will be equipped with PPE and masks.
• Daily ventilation.
The security measures to be followed in the restaurant area are the following:
• At the entrance of the dining room we will have a sanitation point where it will be mandatory to clean hands with hydroalcoholic product, where the new safety standards of the buffet will be made known to the guest.
• We proceed to reduce the capacity of the dining room as well as the number of tables to ensure separation and mandatory safety distance.
• New arrangement of the buffet. Now it will be an assisted buffet, where our staff will be equipped with epis, special gown, mask and gloves to serve food with the maximum guarantee of hygiene to our customers.
• Demarcation of itinerary to avoid crowds and to be able to respect the safety distance.
• Installation of a security screen in the buffet, for the impossibility of access to food.
• The elements and equipment of common use are reduced and the use of single doses will be changed.
• Tables covered with single-use tablecloths.
• Recyclable single-use cutlery and kitchenware.
• All the buffet material is sanitized in a dishwasher at the appropriate temperature.
• Reinforcement of the cleaning of the buffet and daily dining rooms.
• Waste removal protocol to be followed by our clients.
• Limited capacity in common areas.
• Special attention, cleaning and daily disinfection in these areas.
• Limited capacity in the pool area.
• Extension of distance in the hammock and umbrella areas.
• Reinforcement of the cleaning and disinfection task in the pool areas.
• Disinfection of pool water with products appropriate to the current moment and according to Health recommendations to combat COVID-19.
• The pool area staff will wear a mask and gloves.
• Capacity limitations if necessary.
• Being in a rural environment, ventilation is assured.
STRENGTHENING OF COMMUNICATION
TRAINING OF OUR EMPLOYEES
Information for the self-protection of our employees about the new protocols in the fight against COVID-19 and other diseases.